1. You don't pay attention to the numbers on the scale. Whether it's 102 or 122, if you know you're eating healthy and you feel great, you couldn't care less because you know fluctuations are totally normal and don't define you anyway.
2. You sometimes wonder if your clothing is too revealing and then think, Fuck it. Maybe you used to tie sweaters around your waist to hide your butt because you thought it was too big. Now your ass could be hanging out of your skirt and you just think, Well, even if it rides up, at least I have a really good ass, and walk out the door.
3. You've thought before, I would have sex with me. If you'd have sex with you if you weren't you, that's one of the biggest body-affirming moments you could have.
4. And you do have sex with you. Masturbation is just as much about thinking about someone else who turns you on as it is about turning yourself on. What's a bigger sign of body love than fucking yourself?
5. You don't deny your body what it needs, even if what it needs is tons of cake. If you feel like eating dessert or numerous desserts, and that's what your body feels like it genuinely needs, you happily give that to yourself. Because truly, sometimes we need to eat garbage, especially if we're being super healthy the rest of the time. You know this, so if you want a piece of cake (or, ahem, multiple pieces of cake), you eat it and forget about it.
6. Someone insults your body and you don't even hear it. You've already learned by now that when someone has a problem with your body, that's their problem, not yours. So when someone has something critical to say, you hear it and move on. You're too cute for that shit, anyway.
7. You pass a mirror and immediately tell yourself you're beautiful. Instead of Ugh, my thighs, you immediately look at yourself like a friend and think, Aww, I look super cute today! because it feels amazing to do and you're right.
8. You are so psyched to get naked at any time. If you could be naked all the time, you would be. Like, if there were a naked office you could work in that also somehow wasn't super creepy, you'd take it. You feel that comfortable in your own skin.
9. You don't even pay attention to clothing sizes. You just go with what fits you best. If that's a 10, it's a 10. If it's a 6, it's a 6. We all know women's clothing sizes could not be less reliable anyway.
10. You love exercise because you know you're not doing it to change your body. It just feels so great! Seriously, have you ever tried running like a little kid? It's the best feeling.
11. You don't listen to people who tell you you can't wear certain things because of your body shape. If you want to wear horizontal stripes over your non-matchstick body, you are going to because it looks rad and whoever wrote that hasn't seen how good it looks on you.
12. If a guy ever makes you feel weird about your body its like, "OK. Bye." No analyzing it with your friends for hours, no wondering if he meant it as a joke, he's out, he's gone, see ya.
13. You don't mind doing it with the lights on. Or being on top. It's basically like having a spotlight on your super-awesome body. Seriously, why would you hide that?
14. You don't compare your body to other women's bodies. Some women are going to have bigger breasts, smaller asses, or larger stomachs than you, and you know that doesn't mean jackshit. You're all gorgeous and you're all doing what you're comfortable with. All you notice is how you feel and how stupid-gorgeous your friends are. Seriously, have people seen you guys? It's a whole thing.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.