1. You've gotten into the habit of putting your phone on airplane mode and getting into bed with a hot water bottle and matching pajamas at around 9 p.m. every night.
2. There is no greater pleasure than being canceled on when you never really wanted to go in the first place.
You legitimately feel sheer JOY at the thought of this happening.
3. You would obviously choose Netflix and chill (in the literal sense) over a night out any day.
Who needs alcohol when you've got Suits?
4. You need help doing anything on the computer that's vaguely out of the ordinary.
"How do I download a torrent? Is this illegal?"
5. You automatically rule out cinema screenings that start after 7:30 p.m.
Ending at 10 p.m. and having to get home? No chance.
6. When you eventually do host an inuman, you make sure there's a nice array of cheese, assorted biscuits, dips, and chips.
You know, just in case someone gets a bit hungry in between drinks.
7. Naps have become a regular occurrence in your daily life.
Actually, make that a regular highlight of your daily life.
8. You tend to have your own "uniform" and aren't a massive fan of mixing it up in the style stakes.
You know what you like and you like what you know. Tapos ang usapan.
9. There is no better gift to receive than a really practical one.
While your friends would probably complain about getting a desk vacuum for Christmas, you're in your element.
10. You LOVE coupons and gift certificates!
11. There's nothing more appealing than a cup of tea after a long hard day at work.
Tea > everything!
13. Treating yourself involves doing your food shopping in Healthy Options rather than a half-hearted fast food run.
Sad but true.
14. You LOVE baking and have a reputation among friends, family, and colleagues for making the best baked goods.
Taylor Swift is your spirit animal.
15. Your bed is undoubtedly your BFF.
Shout out to our real life friends.
16. You've never felt relief like someone canceling at the last minute and you not having to leave the house.
Other people would probably be pissed off that they wasted a good face of makeup, but NOT YOU.
17. Your friends know by now that if they try to contact you after 8pm on a weekday, you'll either be tucked in bed or very much asleep.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.co.uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.