1. Treating yourself to a cupcake.
Your day is spiraling out of control so you decide to break your healthy eating streak and get a fancy-ass cupcake or a bunch of fast food.
2. Dog cuddles.
Your had a terrible afternoon, but your dog knows what's up and comes over and lies on top of you while you're on your laptop. A dog knowing you're sad is adorable.
3. Walking way down the street from your office to get a good cup of coffee.
Forgo the office coffeemaker and the chain shop next door to go on a 10- minute walk to the local café. The coffee is way better, and the extra fresh air is a bonus.
4. Someone at the office bringing in snacks.
Your lunch didn't fill you up, and you're trying to figure out how you're going to get through the rest of the day when someone shows up with a bunch of donut holes. Or pizza. Or pizza holes (these aren't a thing but they should be).
5. Realizing you have a long weekend.
This week has burnt you out, when suddenly one of your coworkers mentions how much they're looking forward to having Monday off. You just got a bonus day off out of nowhere.
6. Getting a text from your partner.
Somehow, they always know to message you just when your day is getting unbearable.
7. Finding P100 in your jeans.
Granted, this was always your money, but it still feels like you found P100.
8. When the workplace suck-up gets in trouble.
They've gotten under your skin enough times that it's kind of nice. Schadenfreude, etc.
9. Getting an email from an old friend.
It's nice to know they were thinking of you and want to catch up, even if they are definitely going to flake on your plans.
10. Petting a random dog.
Hell yeah. You just met a dog on the street (and its owner or whatever) and got to hang out with it and pet it a bunch. It was a pretty cool dog and you hope you get to hang out again.
11. Seeing a kitten.
Even if you hate cats, kittens are pretty cute.
12. Seeing two kittens.
It's like seeing a kitten times two.
13. Deciding to try a new restaurant after work.
And you know five hours in advance what you're getting for every course.
14. When the snack machine already has money in it.
Some kind soul put money in and then just walked away. You're about to go ham on some free chips.
15. Knowing you have a bunch of shows to watch on your DVR.
At this point in the day, you just want to go home and veg out. Flipping on the TV, you're greeted with a backlog of your favorite shows.
You cannot go wrong with any of these pictures.
17. When that thing you've been saving up for is on sale.
There's nothing like the rush of endorphins you get from buying something awesome. Well, maybe doing heroin. Heroin and finding out that purse you've been coveting is on sale.
18. Watching your favorite YouTube video.
Everyone has a go-to classic that always makes you laugh, no matter how many times you see it. You've had a bad day, so go ahead and cue up "Charlie Bit My Finger." It doesn't matter how old it is.
19. When your crush likes your Facebook status.
Your whole world might be crashing down around you, but you can still flirt, dammit.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.