1. Sleeping with your makeup still on after a long night of partying. It won't be a pretty sight when you wake up. Also, it's so not worth the sudden breakouts.
2. Not traveling enough. The world is your oyster and now’s the perfect time to explore. You’re young, active, and free!
3. Getting married before you’re ready. What’s the rush? If he’s really the love of your life, he won’t mind waiting until you’ve accomplished a few more items from your bucket list before settling down.
4. Ditching the sunblock. We know you all want to achieve that sun-kissed glow, but sun exposure also leads to premature wrinkles. Trust us—you’ll regret it later on.
5. Falling in love with the bad boy. Been there, done that. If you’re going for the bad boy, make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.
6. Sacrificing your passions for higher-paying jobs. What’s the point of having a lot of money if you’re just miserable all the time? If you do choose a good paycheck over doing what you love, save up enough so you can still pursue your interests on the side.
7. Giving up on exercise. Yes it's a hassle, but it will benefit you in the long run! Make the most of your fast metabolism and rock that bod while you still can!
8. Dieting. See, if you exercise regularly (see number 7), you won’t feel the need to give up your favorite food. Food is delicious. There’s no need to deprive yourself.
9. Spending way too much money on clothes you’ll only use once or twice.
10. Not spending enough time with your parents. Even just a quick call every other day will go a long way.
11. Having non-existent savings. It's always a good idea to set aside some extra cash.
12. Not dating around enough. If you're not ready to commit to anyone just yet, give dating a shot. It's a great way to network and gain more friends.
13. Being too dependent on social media. Do you really need to post every meal on Instagram?
14. Drunk-dialing and texting former flings. Do yourself a favor and delete all possible victims (e.g. ex-boyfriends, secret crushes, etc.)
15. Losing touch with childhood friends.
16. Holding on to grudges. So your ex-boyfriend moved on before you did? Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. Plus who said it has to be a competition anyway? Go out, meet new guys, and enjoy your singlehood until the right one comes along.
17. Gossiping. Girl, you’re not in high school anymore. It’s time to ditch those insecurities.
18. Holding back. If you want something, go get it. You’ll never get anything done if you wait for things to happen. You have to MAKE things happen.
19. Ditching your family, friends, and career for your current relationship.
20. Growing up too fast. Being mature doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. You need to let loose once in a while!
Do you have any other mistakes in mind? Share them by commenting below!