1. When guys in a meeting say what you just said, but louder. Oh, cool idea I literally said, like, five minutes ago, but Jeff took credit for it because he sounds like he has an air horn lodged in his windpipe.
2. When there's a group of Mean Girls at work and you hate them, but also you want them to let you into their group so badly. It's like the Hunger Games but with friends because you would seriously do anything to be able to get in on those (probably lame) inside joke gigglefests.
3. When there's one other woman in your office and everyone expects you to be friends with her. And it's not that you don't want to be friends with her, but the odds that you two are going to go on a Thelma & Louise road trip where you sing Miley Cyrus songs together and one of you harmonizes when you have nothing in common apart from both being the same gender are slim.
4. Not knowing if your male coworkers are making more money than you are, but also on some level knowing they probably are. And having no clue what to do about that fact because it's not like HR would tell you how much they make, so instead you just go home and rewatch 9 to 5 every day.
5. Wearing a dress you just bought and did not realize how many issues it would cause that would distract you all day long. It's either riding up or it's see-through or it's too low-cut and you didn't notice, but either way, you're going to spend the whole day fixing it and feeling like everyone is staring at you because they knoooow. They know.
6. When guys talk to you Like He's Talking to a Girl but then another guy walks by and he's like "Yo, sup brah." And you're like, "Listen brah, you can brah me. I am brah-able and I know what brah is."
7. Having a guy offer to be your mentor and worrying what his intentions are. Does he genuinely want to be my mentor or is he hitting on me? Hell if I know. And I don't want to not take his help because that would be amazing, but I also don't want to get into some awful situation where he brings candles into his office and all the sudden it's a weird half-date.
8. Hearing a guy say something sexist and not knowing if he realizes it was sexist. Or even worse...
9. Hearing a guy say something sexist and knowing for sure that he realizes it was sexist. And everyone always laughs and you stare at the camera like Jim from The Office only there isn't a camera; it's just you, alone with your feelings.
10. Getting your period unexpectedly at work. And having to bring your tampon cupped in your hand to the bathroom like you're on a spy mission.
11. Trying out a new pair of heels and having no idea they would be this. Freaking. Noisy. So you spend the whole day not even wanting to get up from your desk because apparently the bottoms of your shoes have, like, wood blocks from kindergarten on them and you can hear the sound of your steps ringing like church bells throughout your office.
12. Feeling like every woman at work goes to get a blowout every morning because their hair always looks so perfect, so if you didn't get one, you look like you just slept in the street by comparison.
13. When you work with mostly women and everyone asks if your workplace is catty. Um, no, it's fun and we get cupcakes for everyone's birthday and no one ever runs out of tampons and everyone loves Beyoncé. It is perfect.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.