1. You can hang out with April Cuenca, the 24-year-old college dropout, who would later start FlipTrip.ph—an award-winning website that helps travelers customize their itineraries in destinations less traveled in the Philippines. The girl lists "professional traveler" as her occupation, so she is basically everyone's new life peg, obvs.
2. Model-turned-manager Natasha Bautista was an intern at MyTeksi Malaysia. A couple of months later, she, along with other investors, brought it to the Philippines as GrabTaxi. Not totally impressed? The 23-year-old started as an intern. Then became a social media manager. And then the VP for marketing before she got promoted as the brand's general manager. She did it all in, like, two years. NBD.
3. Myrza Sison will be there. Cosmopolitan Philippines' Editorial Director (and spirit animal) will tell you guys how you can #WinAtLife in 12 super easy steps. Also, how she keeps her hair shiny. And how she trims her bangs. Because everyone wants to know. Only people who go to FFL will know this, so go.
4. Cosmopolitan magazine's Beauty Editor Meriam Ahari and Cosmo.ph's Assistant Managing Editor Sandra Pineda will answer all your beauty and fashion questions. And none of those, "How can I keep my mascara from smudging in this heat?" questions. More like, "How can I look better than my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend?" Because you KNOW you want to know.
5. Before Jigs Mayuga was a celebrity makeup artist, he was actually a flight attendant (and before that, he was an engineer)! But then he got laid off after the airline went through some tough financial times. That's when he decided to pursue his passion for the arts—and studied makeup in London, San Francisco, and Milan. His clients now include Shaina Magdayao, Bea Alonzo, Marian Rivera, and Iza Calzado. Basically everyone we want to be like when we grow up. He'll be there to answer all your makeup Qs!
6. Styling duo Cath Sobrevega and Maita Baello—known as Qurator—started out as Pam Quinones' assistants. Now they style everyone from Angel Locsin to Anne Curtis to Karen Davila. But here's the thing: They knew nothing about fashion when they started, because Maita was an Integrated Marketing Communications graduate from UA&P, while Cath took up International Studies Major in American Studies in DLSU. How did they end up in fashion? They will tell you. It's an amazing story, promise.
7. Jaymie Pizarro wasn't exactly the most athletic person growing up. But the woman finished the Standard Chartered Singapore Half Marathon, the ING New York City Marathon, and the California International Marathon, among others. She's also a wife, a mother of two, a graphic designer, and a triathlete! How does she do it all? Ask her at FFL.
8. You'll get to meet so many wonderful, beautiful people! Fun Fearless Life is a place where you can meet other millennials, and y'all can discuss ~*life*~ while sipping on cosmopolitans and taking #selfies.
9. It's a kikay affair! There will be free hair styling, lash extensions, and hand massages courtesy of Tokyo Posh, Browlab, and Beauty & Butter. So GO! GO! GO! GO!
Cosmo's Fun Fearless Life event is co-presented by Whisper, and sponsored by Lactacyd and SkinWhite.