1. You dread waking up every morning.
You curse the world the moment your alarm clock goes off, because you know you have to spend 8 hours sitting in front of your computer and hating life.
2. You don’t feel like you’re learning or growing anymore.
Every day is the same and you feel like you're stuck in a rut.
3. You literally count the hours until you can go home and sleep.
You’re basically daydreaming all day. You try to get your work done as quickly as possible just so you can get out of there ASAP.
4. You go through the motions of your day mechanically.
You’re not doing it because you want to; you’re doing it because you have to. You don’t even bother to think about what you’re doing anymore because you feel unmotivated.
5. Every little thing about your work place annoys you.
From the unbelievably slow elevators to the cramped pantry—you just can’t deal anymore. Even things you never used to care about seem to irk you.
6. Even though you super love your officemates, their presence isn’t enough to make you feel less miserable.
In fact, they’re the only reasons you’re still there.
7. You intentionally take long breaks.
Every 30 minutes, if possible. There's no such thing as too much coffee.
8. You find yourself bitching about your job to anyone who will listen.
To the point where you annoy everyone around you, including yourself.
9. Money is your only driving force.
You're staying because you need the money. You would rather be unhappy than broke, so you suck it up.
Hate your job? You might need these in your life:
Follow Gianna on Instagram.