Have you ever thought about packing it all in and moving to a city where you can be paid more for all the work you do?
This list of cities with the highest average salaries may just help you decide where to go—and you may not have previously considered the number one spot.
The info comes from Deutsche Bank's annual "Mapping the world's prices" report, which looks at the costs of goods, services, and living, and average earning figures for the most powerful cities in the world.
Unsurprisingly, London makes the top 24—the cost of living is so high, salaries have to be bigger—as does financial hotspot New York.
And if a career in finance is what you're aiming for, the answer could be in global banking centre Zurich, Switzerland, which tops the list with monthly average salaries of $5,876 (P291,309).
See the full list of 24 cities below and happy day-dreaming!
24. Edinburgh, UK - $2,293 (P113,678)
23. Ottawa, Canada - $2,446 (P121,263)
22. Amsterdam, Netherlands - $2,493 (P123,593)
21. Toronto, Canada - $2,560 (P126,915)
20. Paris, France - $2,583 (P128,055)
19. Dublin, Ireland - $2,603 (P129,046)
18. Helsinki, Finland - $2,620 (P129,889)
17. Stockholm, Sweden - $2,622 (P129,988)
16. Frankfurt, Germany - $2,626 (P130,187)
15. Hong Kong - $2,715 (P134,599)
14. Auckland, New Zealand - $2,762 (P136,929)
13. London, UK - $2,776 (P137,623)
12. Tokyo, Japan - $2,897 (P143,622)
11. Wellington, New Zealand - $2,941 (P145,803)
10. Copenhagen, Denmark - $2,958 (P146,646)
9. Singapore - $3,077 (P152,545)
8. Oslo, Norway - $3,154 (P156,363)
7. Melbourne, Australia - $3,344 (P165,782)
6. Sydney, Australia - $3,451 (P171,087)
5. Chicago, USA - $3,622 (P179,564)
4. New York, USA - $4,304 (P213,375)
3. Boston, USA - $4,322 (P214,267)
2. San Francisco, USA - $4,817 (P238,808)
1. Zurich, Switzerland - $5,876 (P291,309)
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com/uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.