Miss Universe is one of the most prestigious titles you can hold in the pageantry world. It's what most beauty queens train for. The fight is long and hard, but once a queen is crowned, she's showered with a lot of perks.
This year, South Africa's Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters is our ~*queen*~, and according to the Miss Universe website, this is what she won:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A one-year supply of
haircareproducts and tools from Farouk Systems, the makers of CHI Haircare
- A shoe
wardrobe fromChinese Laundry Shoes & Accessories
- Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
- A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers
- Dermatology and skincare services
- A professional health and nutrition consultation
- Dental services
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- Access to various events including casting opportunities, movie
premiers, screenings, Broadway shows, and launch parties
- And personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.
Congratulations and enjoy your reign, Demi-Leigh!
Source: Miss Universe.com
Follow Ysa on Instagram.