1. They send you at least three sets of utensils...but you only ordered for yourself. Yes I ordered a burger, large fries, spaghetti, and a sundae for one.
2. Your cabinets are full of plastic containers. You're going to reuse them, you swear. You also have an extensive collection of ketchup packets, tissues, and plastic utensils.
3. The euphoria of getting the phone call after you order online. That means my food is almost here, basically!
4. When the delivery estimate is 30 to 45 minutes and they aren't there yet at 46 minutes. But you're patient! You'll give them until minute 47 before you call and ask where your food is.
5. When they tell you the delivery guy is out with your food and it still doesn't come for another 20 minutes.
6. When the delivery guy finally rings the bell and you realize you're wearing an old T-shirt with no bra and your boyfriend's boxers. Do I put on real clothes? Eh, he's probably seen worse.
7. There are always leftovers. And coming home and remembering they're there at 2 a.m. after a night out is like Christmas every weekend.
8. The sheer agony of when they get your order wrong. I said no pickles. :(
9. When they know your regular order, it feels like a blessing and a curse.
10. Struggling to meet the delivery minimum when you're alone. OK, so I'll order a burger with fries and three cans of Diet Coke.
11. The horror of a super sungit person on the delivery hotline. But why.
12. Constantly being judged by your friends for ordering in all the time instead of cooking. Yes, I know how easy it is to boil water to make pasta. No, I'm not going to stop ordering from Pizza Hut.
13. But knowing in your heart of hearts that you'd probably have a lot more money if you did start cooking. ...you know what, let's not talk about it.
14. When they don't send ketchup. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE FRIES NOW?
15. What's a dining room table? Why would I eat there when my coffee table and couch are right in front of my TV?
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.