It's tempting to order cakes right now to satisfy our cravings, but we must admit: The cost plus delivery fee add up to a substantial amount. It won't hurt if we turn to a #tipidhack to give us our chocolate fix.
Presenting, a super easy recipe that allows you to make the Insta-famous Chocolate Dream Cake at home. You won't even need a microwave oven, a toaster, or a steamer. Best of all, the ingredients are affordable! Read on for the deets and instructions:
No-Bake Chocolate Dream Cake
- 7 pieces of Fudgee Bar
- 5 bars of Goya dark chocolate
- 1 410ml can of evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place the cake bars in a round pan. Break some to fill in the spaces. Refrigerate.Continue reading below ↓
- In a saucepan, pour in the milk and cornstarch. Mix until dissolved. Then add the brown sugar, cocoa powder, coffee powder, and salt. Simmer over medium heat. Stir until the pudding gets thick.
Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
Add the two bars of chocolate and melt them to mix with the pudding.Continue reading below ↓
Pour the pudding over the chilled cake. Let it cool.
Melt the remaining three chocolate bars and layer it over the pudding.Continue reading below ↓
Refrigerate for a few hours, and dust with cocoa powder before serving.
Here's the full video if you want the complete demo:
Follow Ira on Instagram.
We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here!