We don't know about you, but it feels like the ~soothing~ powers of cuddling or even just hanging out with our dogs multiplied tenfold since the quarantine began. It seems our puppers are one of the few constants we have during these strange and uncertain times! Our pups have seen us through our rollercoaster of emotions, so it's only fair that they deserve to be given some ~*cool*~ treats.
While we were scrolling through Instagram, we spotted Pupsicles (@pupsicles.ph), a local brand that offers popsicles with a wide variety of flavors—both for doggos *and* their humans! Check them out:
They currently offer six flavors. All of them are okay for your dogs, but four of them are good enough for humans to eat!
- Pumpkin Banana (good for dogs and humans) (P250/10 pupsicles) - pumpkin, banana, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon
- Pork Broth Mint (made for puppers) (P250/10 pupsicles) - homemade pork broth, homemade peanut butter, mint, and parsley
- Banana Pork Broth (made for puppers) (P250/10 pupsicles) - homemade pork broth, banana, Greek yogurt, and homemade peanut butter
- Banana Peanut Butter (good for dogs and humans) (P299/10 pupsicles) - banana, honey, Greek yogurt, and homemade peanut butter
- Watermelon Coconut (good for dogs and humans) (P299/10 pupsicles) - watermelon, coconut water, coconut oil, and homemade coconut milk
- Strawberry Banana (good for dogs and humans) (P299/10 pupsicles) - strawberry, banana, greek yogurt, coconut water, and honey
By request and for an additional fee of P5, they can replace the popsicle stick of your dog's treat with a homemade dental stick that's made of parsley, pumpkin, egg, mint, apple, and oats. So cool!
If you want to ~spoil~ your pup even more, you can get them the Assorted Pupsicle Pack. It contains two pieces each of all six flavors for only P330.
To order, simply send them a DM them on Instagram. You can pay for the treats via Gcash and BDO bank transfer. The delivery is only limited to Metro Manila since the products are frozen.
Follow Cheska on Instagram.