Calling all chocolate lovers out there! If you're looking to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to go out of the house, you can try *making* them on your own. For example, you don't need to spend money just to get a taste of some delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cups—they're actually super easy to recreate. Check out this recipe from Emma's Goodies below:
- 3 cups melted milk chocolate
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- In a big bowl, mix together 3 1/2 tablespoons butter and 3/4 cups peanut butter.
- Add 2/3 cups powdered sugar. Carefully mix it in by using a spatula first so it doesn't get everywhere. Place your mixture inside a piping bag afterward.
- Pour the melted milk chocolate inside a piping bag.
- Fill in your cupcake liners with some melted chocolate—enough to reach a third of the cup.
- Pop it in the freezer for about 20 minutes to let the chocolate harden.
- Once you've taken out the cupcake liners, squeeze out just enough peanut butter mix to fill the center of the chocolate. Be careful not to let it get to the sides!
- Squeeze out your remaining melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter mix.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Follow Cheska on Instagram.