March is here—it's time to celebrate National Women's Month!
The #SerbisyoParaKayJuana initiative entitles women to the following:
- 15 to 25 percent discount on World Balance items from March 6 to 8
- Free shows and admission to the National Planetarium on March 8
- Free admission to Museo ni Manuel Quezon on March 8
- Free admission to Fort Santiago, Casa Manila Museum, and Baluarte De San Diego on March 8
- Free admission to the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center on March 9, from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Free Ombudsman clearance issuance for all walk-in women applicants from March 9 to 13
- Free rides on the Pasig River Ferry for the whole month of March
- Free admission to the Martyrdom of Dr. Jose Rizal: A Lights and Sound Presentation show at the Rizal Park for the whole month of March
Women's Month is celebrated annually in March, while International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8.
Follow Trixie on Instagram.