So it's that time of the year again. Valentine's Day is coming soon and our social media feeds will most likely be flooded with photos of date nights, couple pics, and public love letters. Well, not to sound ampalaya bitter but who says only people in relationships can celebrate V-day? February 14 is just like any other date, tbh. And if you're a certified NBSB like me, don't feel intimaded by what you'll be seeing online. Darating din yung ~right person~ for you. If you're feelin' yourself, go ahead and post on Insta! Who knows, it might even be a convo starter for you and your crush. *cue sparks* Below, we round up some caption ideas you can use for when you take pics with that special someone (aka yourself). ;)
- "Happy Single Awareness Day!"
- "Willing to wait? Sanay na ako diyan."
- "Single pringle."
- "In a relationship—what a concept!"
- "Valentine's Day? Ain't nobody got time for that."
- "You're lookin' at Miss Independent."
- "My plans for Valentine's Day? Netflix and chill. Literally."
- "Just me, myself, and I."
- "[ ] Single [ ] Taken [X] As per Dua Lipa, IDGAF"
- "Being single on Valentine's Day isn't really a big deal anymore. Where my NBSB girls at?"
- "The only bae I'm going to have on Valentine's Day is baecon. [bacon emoji]"
- "Mr. Right? Saan banda?
- "[flag emoji] Marked safe from all the cheesy Valentine's Day posts this year."
- "Cuddle buddy: Error 404 Not Found."
- "My love life on Valentine's Day: Salamat na lang sa lahat."
- "Listening to 'the 1' by Taylor Swift >>>> Looking for 'The One'"
- "Cupid, baka naman..."
- "Not spending on any gifts or fancy date nights this year, so I think I'm the real winner here."
- "Cause of kilig: hanging amihan."
- "I love me! Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else." -Hailee Steinfeld, "Love Myself"
Follow Lou on Instagram.