If you're reading this, settling for just any plain old vase for your precious flower arrangements probably isn't for you. While we ourselves love a good minimalist item once in a while, we admit that it's more satisfying to house our blooms in something (almost) as pretty as they are.
Scroll through our picks below for stylish vases you can shop for your flowers:
1. Emilia's Home Ari (P950)
Seashell vases are all the rage on Instagram right now, and you can snag one in lilac or pink from Emilia's Home.
2. Metier Home Glass Bead Vase (P800)
These tall glass bead vases are like a minimalist optical illusion.
3. Hygge Living David Head Vase (P1,050)
If you're over plain vases, maybe this unique head piece will tickle your fancy.
4. Nordic Home Kavinna Line Art Vase (P1,900)
We love the delicate line art on this blush piece from Nordic Home.
5. Sunday Home Face Vase (price available upon request)
These face vases by Sunday Home will literally add a different mood to your space.
6. Amor Blooms Body Vase (P1,100)
Celebrate your femininity by displaying your flowers in this sophisticated piece.
7. Curio Cavern Diagonal Jug (P2,635)
Whether this two-toned terracotta piece functions as a jug or a vase is all up to you.
8. Happy Room Animal Vases (starts at P1, 250)
The gold accents on these animal vases are so elegant.