1. The bottle of wine you opened Tuesday after that bad day at work is only going to taste good for so much longer.
I splurged on the bottle that cost more than P500 and I'll be damned if it goes to waste!
2. Your credit card is practically begging you to let it rest for a day or two.
Your bank manager would be so happy.
3. That bar your friends are all trying to get you to go out to is bad and you know it.
Last time I went, at least 12 gross men tried to hit on me and I'm really not in the mood to be stuck in a room full of them tonight. Plus the DJ sucks.
4. The last thing you're in the mood for tonight is trying to make small talk with strangers in loud public places.
*Yells loudly* YEAH, MY WEEK WAS PRETTY OK, I GUESS, WHAT ABOUT YOU? ALSO WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
5. You don't have any data left and can't really afford to be anywhere without Wi-Fi until Wednesday when your plan resets.
Being in a club is bad. Being in a club without any internet access is straight-up unbearable.
6. You still have blisters on your feet from going out in your new heels last weekend.
If it hurts to walk even in flats, how can I possibly survive a whole night out in cute shoes?
7. You can't stand the thought of spending another Saturday feeling like a bulldozer ran over your entire body and then reversed back over it.
Nothing wrong with spending the entire weekend lounging around in bed, but it'd be nice not to feel like my hangover is trying to murder me from the inside out while doing so.
8. That bath bomb on your shelf has been staring at you and tempting you since you bought it two weeks ago.
Do those things ever go bad? Doesn't matter. I wanna use it right now anyway.
9. You only have a few episodes left in Vampire Diaries and need to catch up so you can finally talk about the finale with everyone at work.
I've made it this far without hearing any spoilers, but who knows how much longer this bliss can last.
10. You've been slacking on your face mask routine and TBH, it's showing a little.
I look hot AF but like ... I could always look hotter.
11. You totally don't have anything to wear!!!!
Whoops, haven't done laundry in four weeks and the only clothes I have left are suitable for staying in, and staying in only. Unless old P.E. jogging pants have made an overnight comeback...
12. There's a tiny little scratch in your throat that will probably only turn into the actual flu if you stay out until 3 a.m. drinking and dancing.
But if I stay in, sucking on cough drops (and drinking some wine), I'll feel good as new by Sunday.
13. Your crush isn't going out tonight so honestly, what's the point?
I'm only interested in socializing if I can also flirt, thanks.
14. Or you have a partner, in which case, literally why go out ever at all?
Flirting in the comfort of my own home. True heaven.
15. You forgot to charge your phone at work and if you go out, it'll die and everything will be terrible.
How can I book an Uber if my phone is dead? HOW?
16. It's been three months since you washed all your bras, and if you don't wash them now, you never will.
They are taking on a life of their own at this point and I'm a little concerned that they'll attack me in my sleep if I keep neglecting them.
17. Honestly, you're just too tired.
18. You know you're going out tomorrow night anyway and need your strength.
Tomorrow's option sounds honestly much better than tonight's plans and I want to be at my full capacity.
19. It's traffic AF.
I refuse to sit in the car for an hour to go somewhere I don't even want to be at in the first place.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.