I don't know about you, but I *love* watching room makeovers. The chismosa side in me likes seeing the stuff people have in their personal spaces—their #aesthetic decor, chosen color palette, and even the storage systems.
However, most of the videos I see online are of people with *huge* rooms—something I definitely don't have. It's a good thing that there has been an abundance of small room makeovers in recent years that are perfect for someone like me who has a small room. They're great to use as references because they share tips and tricks on how to maximize your space.
If you're looking for some inspo for your room makeover, check out these tiny bedroom tours below:
Small Bedroom Makeovers To Watch For Inspiration
1. Don't worry if you're tight on budget. You can still fix up your room—just check out how this girl managed to spruce up her space with just P1,000!
2. If you're a K-pop fan, you can find some inspo on how to store your ~merch~ and make them look aesthetic in this video.
3. If you still want to incorporate plants in your small room, check out this video:
4. Check this video out if you don't have enough space for a bedframe. The girl in the video was still able to make her room look spacious and clean.
5. For those who want their rooms mostly white with pastel pops of color, this is the video for you.
6. If you have very limited space, the girl in the video does a *great* job of maximizing all the nooks and crannies of her room!
7. We can't get over how visually pleasing this small bedroom is! It's predominantly white that's accented with hints of wood furniture and pastel decorations!
8. Having a loft bed is a huge space-saver for those with small rooms since your bed is on top while your desk is on the bottom! Check out how this girl decorated hers:
Follow Cheska on Instagram.