1. Finally releasing your breasts from the shackles of your bra.
The single most inaccurate part of Sex and the City is that Carrie didn't fling her bra into the corner and rub her breasts for, like, five minutes every time she got home.
2. Getting into a freshly made bed.
This is likely a joy Millennials will never understand because Millennials hate making beds, but you know those crisp, cold sheets at hotels are such a pleasure.
If you don't love downward-dogging after a long day of sitting at a desk, I cannot relate to you.
4. Snuggling a fuzzy animal.
I'll be straight about this: I'm not really a cat person. But last time there were kittens in the Cosmopolitan.com office, my heart started racing and I actually kind of felt like I might cry. Don't tell anyone.
5. Washing your face at the end of the day.
You imagine all the makeup and crap on your face as stress, and then scrub it off. There! Now you are a newborn babe without a care in the world.
6. Peeling off skinny jeans/a pencil skirt at the end of the day.
Related: Slipping into some stretch pants and a big T-shirt. Preferably without any underwear.
7. When someone else plays with your hair.
Sorry, I'm basically orgasming in your chair, shampoo guy at my hair salon. Carry on.
8. Being done with a hard workout.
Whenever you're actually spinning, it's like, Fuck spinning. But also wobbling out of a spinning class like Woody from Toy Story, taking a shower, and collapsing on the couch feels pretty great.
9. Peeing when you've been holding it for, like, nine years.
Everyone who has ever ridden in a car has experienced this.
10. Squishing sand between your toes on vacation.
Half pedicure, half reminder that you don't have to check your email all day.
11. Taking your hair down.
And individually cursing every bobby pin and hair tie that comes out of there while the blood rushes back to your brain.
12. Flipping your pillow over in the middle of a hot night.
Ooooooh, that shit's chilly!
13. Sleeping in until you can sleep in no longer.
And then you sit up and stretch, your eyes opening with childlike wonder as though looking upon your bedroom for the first time. The 10 a.m. light filters softly through your curtains, warming the floor for your feet. Everything is wonderful.
14. Skinny dipping.
There's just something about being naked in the dark, floating in warm water ..What's that? It's like being back in the womb? Never mind, that's gross.
15. Using those weird spidery head massagers at the mall.
16. Falling asleep at the beach and waking up kind of hot and groggy, but so at peace.
17. Bundling up in blankets when it's cold (or the A.C. is blasting).
Just being all cocooned in warmth ... Oh, the womb thing again? Hi mom! Love you, mom. Fantastic womb.
18. The mini hand massages when you get a manicure.
Pardon me while I close my eyes and deep breathe through that thumb knot. Yes, I'll pay extra for 10 more minutes. Here's my credit card. Charge me any amount, I won't check.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.