With more than 7,000 islands in our country, there's really no need to look too far for stunning views and Instagram-worthy spots. And any traveler worth her salt knows that there's so much more to the Philippines than just Boracay or Palawan (although, let's be real, we're obsessed with those places, too! LOL).
1. Loboc Man-Made Forest, Bohol
2. Masjid Dimaukom, Maguindanao
3. La Casas Filipinas De Acuzar, Bataan
4. Camp Netanya, Batangas
5. Vitalis Villas, Ilocos Sur
6. Sirao Flower Farm, Cebu
7. Cintai Corito's Garden, Batangas
8. Simala Church, Cebu
9. The Ruins, Negros Occidental
10. Mandongan Dam, Ilocos Norte
11. Enchanted River, Surigao del Sur
12. Kawa Hot Bath, Antique
Follow Ysa on Instagram.