We’re not going to pretend that you won’t need thousands of pesos to visit a place like Los Angeles, California. U.S. destinations are far from affordable, and we know that. Half the work is coming up with the money to pay for your ticket; the other half is figuring out a budget for when you actually get there. That’s why we came up with a few places you can check out to keep your expenses low:
1. Stroll around Santa Monica Boardwalk.
2. Admire the skies at the Griffith Observatory.
Cost: Admission to the Observatory’s buildings and telescopes are FREE, but you’ll have to pay for specific shows (optional) as well as parking.
3. Immerse yourself in Latin American culture at Olvera Street.
4. Take a yoga class at Runyon Canyon.
Cost: Usually FREE, but donations are welcome
5. Head over to the Getty Villa.
Cost: FREE, but parking costs $15 (P750)
6. Check out contemporary art at The Broad.
Cost: FREE, but a reservation is recommended
7. Take your next profile picture in Bradbury Building.
8. Learn about history at the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust.
Follow Ysa on Instagram.