- Anne Curtis and fiance Erwan Heussaff recently spent a few days in Anne's dream destination: Seoul, South Korea. Being the K-drama fan that she is, Anne just had to take some photos with her mon amour in the romantic Nami Island. And the pictures they came out with would definitely make any K-drama fan super
- James Reid and Nadine Lustre hit up Tokyo, Japan (one of their fave cities) to celebrate Halloween and Nadz's 24th birthday. Here's the duo looking oh-so-cool while hanging out in a convenience store in their X-Men costumes: James as Gambit and Nadz as Rogue.
- Another pair also won Halloween: Toni and Alex Gonzaga. The real-life sisters dressed up as fictional siblings, Elsa and Anna, from Disney's Frozen. Toni's one-year-old boy Seve completed their looks as Olaf the snowman. So cute!
- Jelena fans rejoice! Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were spotted hanging out AGAIN this week. The former couple (they looked super happy!) was snapped as they biked together. They were also seen arm in arm heading out for breakfast after their bike ride. (Just Jared)
- Kendall Jenner celebrated her 22nd birthday party on Halloween night and dressed up as Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls. Her friends Hailey Baldwin and Justine Skye teamed up with her and went in costume as Bubbles and Bliss, respectively. (E! News)
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.