- Wearing a golden swimsuit and a skirt that can *transform* into wings, Rachel Peters finally unveiled her national costume on Instagram during the preliminaries of the Miss Universe competition in Las Vegas.
The costume, which is a "modern twist of the legendary Sarimanok," was designed by Val Taguba, while her knee-high boots were by Jojo Bragais. (ABS-CBN)
- While everyone is still talking about Anne Curtis' ~dreamy~ wedding to Erwan Heussaff, some fans are already wondering when they're going to have a baby. Anne, who's enjoying marital bliss rn, answered the question on Twitter, saying, "Oh my gosh! We JUST got married! We will enjoy this first before taking that next BIG step! Not yet." (Fashion Pulis)
- During the first birthday party of his daughter, Robin Padilla finally met his grandson, Baby Alas, when daughter Kylie brought him to the event. (PEP.ph)
- After Katy Perry was denied a visa by China, the entertainment lineup for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show now looks a little different. Chinese pop star Jane Zhang has replaced the songstress and will be the only female performer to hit the stage during the show, joining Harry Styles, Miguel, and Leslie Odom Jr. (Refinery29)
- Selena Gomez's music video for "Wolves" is finally here and it is a feast for your senses! Watch it below if you want to see Sel walk on water. (Cosmopolitan US)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.