- Updated on October 27, 2017, 4:00 p.m.: We initially reported that Brooklyn Beckham and Cole Sprouse will be coming to Manila to walk in the Bench Fashion show based on a PEP.ph report. PEP.ph has updated their story and verified that it is not true.
To celebrate Bench's 30th year, the brand will be holding a fashion show on November 18, 2017 at the Mall of Asia Arena. Aside from the brand's past endorsers, expect to see new faces like Maxine Medina, Bianca King, Beauty Gonzales, Kim Domingo, and Sanya Lopez.
Co-founder and CEO Ben Chan has also revealed that international models Trevor Signorino, Ivo Buchta, and Pietro Boselli will also be walking the runway. "Yes, they're all confirmed. As a matter [of fact], we already bought their [plane] tickets, so they have to be here," he said.
The last time Bench held a fashion show was in 2014, entitled "The Naked Truth." Read the full story on PEP.ph.
- After injuring his right wrist and left elbow in a biking accident, singer Ed Sheeran has been forced to reschedule his concert in Manila. Instead of November 7, 2017 at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds, it is now set for April 8, 2018. The good news is that all tickets that were purchased for the original show will still be valid for the new date!
- After news surfaced that the KissMarc love team is over, Marco Gallo has spoken up about the issue: "Siyempre nakakalungkot pero nagpapasalamat naman po ako kay Kisses at sa lahat ng fans na sumuporta sa amin kasi ang dami ko namang natutunan from her and from all the things that happened," he explained. The actor also added that he hopes he and Kisses Delavin can be friends again and that he is willing to give her space before he "tries to mend their friendship." (ABS-CBN)
- We just spotted Taylor Swift's doppelgänger and it's so confusing! Brit college student Laura Miriam—who wears the same red lip and blunt haircut as the singer—said that some "fans" even ask for a photo with her just because she looks so much like the "Gorgeous" singer. (E! Online)
- Nike has partnered with actress, DJ, singer, and model Ruby Rose for their new Force Is Female capsule—a collection designed to "celebrate the drive of women." The range includes SF AF-1 shoes in Port Wine and Black Patent with an uplifting quote by Rose on their sockliners.
Nike’s Force Is Female capsule is now available in selected Nike stores, Urban Athletics, The Athlete’s Foot, Titan, and Capital!