- Heart Evangelista released a loaded statement when she responded to her haters on Instagram. The Kapuso star commented the same lengthy message to two bashers who called her "baog" and "malandi." She recalled an incident six years ago, where she was locked in a room and threatened by an unnamed personality.
"This account is a classic example of the many accounts created to basically hurt me and my family. It's been happening for almost six years now after an incident where I was locked in a room and told that 'this' would happen to me if I told anyone anything. I have remained quiet because I know the truth and believe God will deal with the rest—because the battle isn't mine to fight but His. So I ask one more time to please ignore, please don't fight back, please don't be like them. Because at the end of the day as my 'fans' you should carry my heart. It is hard but if I can do it and take it in for almost six years, you can too. God has been good to me so let it be. thank you." (PEP.ph)
- Anne Curtis teased her good friends Angel Locsin and Neil Arce of being the next couple to get married. Anne commented a not-so-subtle message "#NEXTna" on Neil's couple pic with Angel, which was taken at the pre-wedding party of Anne and Erwan. (ABS-CBN)
- Just because we're all still at a wedding high over #TheWanForAnne, here are some stunning pictures of the newlywed couple captured by wedding photographer Jim Pollard:
- Sandara Park recently celebrated her 33rd birthday here in Manila with some of her closest local showbiz friends. Guests included Robi Domingo, Sam Milby, Eric Santos, Christian Bautista, and more. Happy birthday, Krung Krung! (PEP.ph)
- Taylor Swift debuted her new song "New Year's Day" on The Tonight Show earlier this week and was received by an emotional Jimmy Fallon who recently lost his mother. Taylor made her appearance on the day he came back to work after his mother's funeral and was seen tearing up during the performance. Watch Taylor's "New Year's Day" debut below. (Cosmopolitan)
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.