- We've all talked about that viral photo of former couple Heart Evangelista and Jericho Rosales meeting at a party. (The internet had a lot of feelings about it, too!)
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, the actor said talked about the encounter saying, “It’s not the first time that we’ve seen each other. It’s not like I’m going to dodge any question about that. I can see her, say hello. It’s done. Past is past. We've moved on. We are mature people. It’s a different life. It’s a different world."
He also added that his wife, Kim Jones, was totally chill about it. “My wife is so amazing because she is really cool. They were actually chatting, silang dalawa. Heart is really cool also. I feel so happy. It wasn’t an awkward evening or anything. It’s how mature people handle things,” he explained. [Push]Continue reading below ↓
- Alex Gonzaga is having the time of her life with her girls in Hong Kong. Being the budding YouTuber that she is, we're anticipating a travel vlog soon!Continue reading below ↓
- Anne Curtis and Karylle are now business partners! The two put up Rockstar KTV Bar in SM Aura, Bonifacio Global City. The two work together in It's Showtime and are good friends IRL. Their bar is on its soft opening, and we can't wait to drop by. Congratulations to both of you! [Push]Continue reading below ↓
- ICYDK, Rachelle Ann Go plays Eliza in the West End production of the musical Hamilton. In a recent show, the performer she met Hollywood actress, Emma Stone, who watched her perform!
- Let's all take a moment to appreciate this photo of the two Darnas, Angel Locsin and Liza Soberano, meeting face-to-face. Angel played the Pinay superhero in GMA's teleserye version, while Liza is set to lead in the Star Cinema production.Continue reading below ↓
Follow Ira on Instagram.