- A few days after unveiling her prenup photos with fiancé Rob Mananquil, Maxene Magalona had a chic and romantic bridal shower at Tiffany & Co.! Check out photos from the ~special~ occasion, which she described as a "dream come true," below:
- Liza Soberano turned 20 on January 4, 2018, and rumored BF Enrique Gil wasn't the only one who posted a sweet message for her on social media. The Vamps' lead guitarist, James McVey, also took the time to greet his "lovely Filipino friend" on Twitter! The two met when The Vamps made a guest appearance on ASAP in February 2015. (ABS-CBN)
- During his guest appearance on Magandang Buhay on January 4, 2018, Robi Domingo cleared up the rumors about his relationship with Sandara Park and said, "We're good friends talaga." He further explained, "What Sandara deserves is a perfect guy, kasi perfect girl siya. I'm not perfect. I try to be the perfect version of myself lang." (PEP.ph)
- Fifty Shades Freed won't be in cinemas for a few weeks. To help you during this long wait, listen to Liam Payne and Rita Ora (who stars in the film as Mia Grey)'s teaser of "For You," their new collab for the movie's soundtrack.
"For You" will be released on January 5, 2018 in the USA. (Cosmopolitan US)
- Cindy Crawford must be so proud of her kids! The supermodel's 18-year-old son, Presley, and 16-year-old daughter, Kaia, are the latest faces of Calvin Klein's Our Family #MYCALVINS campaign. (Just Jared)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.