- On January 10, Maxene Magalona and Rob Mananquil held their pre-wedding party in Boracay with their loved ones. They're set to exchange vows in a beach ceremony today—we'll keep you guys posted, don't worry! In the meantime, take a look at the bohemian, Coachella-esque photos from the celebration:
- Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach, and Miss World 2013 Megan Young were featured on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Vietnam. The three beauty queens were dressed in gowns by Vietnamese designer Tuyet Le and wore accessories by Bea Valdes (who's Pinay, btw!). The photographer, Filbert Kung, shared the pics on his Insta. (Rappler)
- In more beauty queen news, Katarina Rodriguez is now in Egypt to represent the Philippines in the Miss Intercontinental pageant. The competition will be from January 10 up to January 26. Good luck, Katarina! (Push)
- Jodi Sta. Maria made it to Dean's List of Southville International School, where she's taking up a Bachelor's degree course in Psychology. Along with juggling a thriving career, her studies, and being a mom, Jodi's one amazing lady to accomplish this. Congrats! (Pep.ph)
- H&M's first sustainable activewear for ladies is now available in-store! Through the H&M Sport collection, the retail brand wants to express their commitment to the environment. All the pieces are made mostly from recycled polyester and organic cotton, which gives customers the chance to sweat not only in style but sustainably, too!
Follow Ira on Instagram.