- For the first time ever, Pia Wurtzbach and Gerald Anderson will star together in a romantic comedy! The upcoming film, which has no release date yet, will be titled My Perfect You and will be directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. (PUSH)
- Zion Gutierrez adorably stole the show in a white Albert Andrada ensemble when he walked down the aisle for "ring bearer duties!" How cute would it be if were the ring bearer at his parents' wedding, too? <3
- When Korina Sanchez's new Belo billboard debuted, people were shocked by her fabulous transformation. While she divulged that she received Belo Thermage, Embedded Protein Threads and Vita treatments to get her ~*glowing*~ new look, how much did it all cost? Around P365,000, according to PEP.ph!
- During a press conference on January 18, 2018, Coleen Garcia opened up about one of the reasons fiancé Billy Crawford signed a five-year contract with a new talent agency, saying he "wants to focus on being a singer and a performer, which he became known for, particularly in the US and Europe." She further said, "I think he misses the performer in him. Kasi ngayon, he's very focused when it comes to hosting." (PEP.ph)
- Zac Efron's new role will make you forget about his High School Musical days. In Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, he will play serial killer, rapist, and necrophiliac Ted Bundy. Yikes! Check out what Zac looks like in character.(Cosmopolitan US)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.