- On January 13, 2018, Filipina-Belgian Angeline Flor Pua was crowned Miss Belgium 2018, and will represent the country in the next Miss Universe pageant. According to her Instagram bio, she also won Miss Filipina Europe 2016 and Miss Antwerp 2018.(PUSH)
- Congratulations to Michele Gumabao! The former De La Salle University volleyball player is officially a candidate for Bb. Pilipinas 2018! In her recent IG post, she wrote, "It's official!! Feeling so blessed and excited to begin another journey! @aces_and_queens family represent!! Thank you to all our mamas, titos, madams and kuyas who helped us be ready for this new beginning!"
Her sister, Kat, also congratulated her on Instagram.
- On a recent trip to Israel, Solenn Heussaff vlogged her whole stay there and showed all the exciting places she went to in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and The Dead Sea. If you haven't seen her vlog yet, watch it below!
- Arci Muñoz is one lucky lady! For her 29th birthday, her "oppa," Anthony Ng, gathered all her friends and family and threw her a ~*surprise birthday party*~! See how she reacted, as well as some of the party's highlights, here:
- Could Helena Bonham Carter (aka Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter movies) be playing Princess Margaret in The Crown's third season? It sure seems like it after Vanessa Kirby, who played the princess for the first two seasons, posted a photo with the actress on Instagram and wrote, "Honoured."
According to Cosmopolitan US, while there's no *official* confirmation yet, it's pretty damn close!
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.