- Miss Universe 2017 Philippines bet Rachel Peters didn't make it past the Top 10 of the competition, but it certainly didn't dampen her mood. After the pageant, the 26-year-old stunner organized a pizza party in her hotel room with her close friends and family to celebrate her Miss U journey. Congrats and enjoy the pizza, Rachel! (GMA News)
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle finally stepped out to formally announce their engagement! What caught everyone's attention, though, was Meghan's stunning yellow diamond engagement ring designed by Harry himself. The center diamond came from Botswana, a place the couple holds dear, and the two smaller diamonds are from Princess Diana's personal jewelry collection. (Pop Sugar)
- In more Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement news, watch their first joint interview where they talk about the sweet proposal, how they first met, and how Meghan met members of the Royal Family.
- Daniel Matsunaga and his girlfriend, Polish model Karolina Pisarek, have been packing on the PDA on Instagram as they celebrated Daniel’s birthday. Karolina flew to Manila a few days ago and supported her boyfriend in his football match. Cute!
- The groundbreaking film Smaller And Smaller Circles is set to make its nationwide release on December 6. The religious and political drama/thriller, based on the novel by F.H. Batacan, stars veteran actor Nonie Buencamino and Sid Lucero who play two Jesuits priests who get caught up in a world of crime and murder. To know more about the Smaller And Smaller Circles, check out this review from Spot.ph.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.