- Selena Gomez finally opened up about her breakup with The Weeknd and reconnecting with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Sel, who was hailed as Billboard's "Woman of the Year," got real in an interview with the publication. (Just Jared)
On her breakup with The Weeknd: "Something that I'm really proud of is that there's such a true friendship [between me and The Weeknd]. I truly have never experienced anything like that in my life. We ended it as best friends, and it was genuinely about encouraging and caring [for each other], and that was pretty remarkable for me."
On Justin Bieber being back in her life: "I'm 25. I'm not 18, or 19, or 20. I cherish people who have really impacted my life. So maybe before, it could have been forcing something that wasn't right. But that doesn't mean caring for someone ever goes away."
- James Reid and Nadine Lustre are making their TV comeback in 2018. The pair, last seen in 2016's Till I Met You, will be directed by Dan Villegas in a new teleserye produced by Dreamscape Entertainment. The title and other details about the production have yet to be announced. (PEP.ph)
- Sarah Geronimo was spotted proudly watching her boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli perform in his sold-out concert Hey Matteo last night at the Kia Theater. So sweet!
- Chris Evans and Jenny Slate are back together! The two were spotted out in New York hunting for a new apartment for Chris. A witness said that the couple were "very much back together." Chris and Jenny starred together in the film The Gifted and were in a relationship for one year before breaking up in February 2017. (People)
- In more Chris Evans news, watch a super sexy and rugged Cap and the rest of the Avengers in this totally INTENSE Infinity Wars teaser. We cannot wait for May 2018!
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.