- If you're not one of Selena Gomez's 130 million followers on Instagram, chances are you couldn't access her posts after it was "Private" for hours. So what made her change her privacy settings in the first place? Fans think it has something to do with a message she recently posted on her IG stories:
The text in the background is from her recent feature on Billboard, where she was named "Woman of the Year." While she has yet to address making her IG account private and then public again, as well as her issue with Billboard's story, fans have also been sharing this now-deleted Instagram story of hers. (Cosmopolitan US)
- As part of her "Witness" tour, Katy Perry will be performing in Manila on April 2, 2018 at the Mall of Asia Arena. Tickets for the Katycat concert will go on sale on December 11, 2017 at 12 p.m., with prices ranging from P2,640 to P19,540. You better start saving now! (ABS-CBN)
- While K-pop boy group BTS (Bangtan Boys) was performing at the 2017 American Music Awards, they gained a new fan: Kris Aquino. She said she was impressed with their dance moves and already plans to watch them live! But what originally drew the Queen of All Media to them were their Gucci outfits. Specifically, Jimin's sequin-embellished bomber jacket—which, btw, costs $6,500 (about P329,212) and has been called by Kris "my dream @gucci jacket." (PEP.ph)
- Count Kim Kardashian-West in as the newest member of the blunt-lob haircut club! The soon-to-be mom of three was at an event in L.A. when she showed off her freshly-chopped locks; a big departure from her signature waist-length waves. What do you think of her new style? (Cosmopolitan US)
- Real-life couple Megan Young and Mikael Daez are set to headline the new teleserye The Stepdaughters. Megan and co-star Katrina Halili's characters will both fall in love with Mikael's character, creating a love triangle that will further fuel their intense rivalry.
The Stepdaughters will air on the "first quarter of 2018" as part of GMA-7's Afternoon Prime Block. (PEP.ph)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.