- After almost a year together, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, have called it quits. People reported, "She and Abel have been going back and forth for a few months about their relationship. It's been hard with him being on tour and her shooting in New York. That wasn't easy on them." This news comes shortly after Sel was seen hanging out with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, though they are apparently not back together.
- Outside of her love life, Selena has been busy actively raising awareness for Lupus, an autoimmune disease that happens when your body's immune system attacks its organs. She opened up about her own diagnosis of Lupus in 2015. In September 2017, Selena's best friend, Francia Raisa, donated one of her kidneys because Sel's "were shutting down." They talk about the experience in an NBC News exclusive:Continue reading below ↓
- As a guest on Tonight With Boy Abunda, Angel Locsin described Neil Arce as one of her sources of happiness right now: "Matagal na kaming magkaibigan, siguro mga walong taon na rin po. Hindi rin po namin alam kung paano nagsimula ang lahat, pero we're happy. Nangyari na lang siya. Nagpapasalamat naman ako na naging ganito 'yung relationship namin."
When asked how they started dating, Angel said, "Alam mo, 'yung parang nararamdaman mo, pero ayaw mo mag-assume, kasi you're friends, parang ganun. Super close friends, confidante, ganyan. So, noong sinabi niya 'yun, alam mo 'yung pakiramdam na ini-expect mo pero ito na 'to! Ito na 'to, eh!" [PEP]Continue reading below ↓
- Bretman Rock just dressed up as Moana for his niece's (Cleo) first birthday, and we're shookt. Here they are at the edge of the water. ;) (You're welcome.)
- If you've ever looked through Cole Sprouse's Instagram feed, you know he's got some pretty interesting photos on there. Well, he explained some of them to Vanity Fair, so cheers to finally getting some answers!
Follow Ysa on Instagram.