1. Celebrate the one-year anniversary of the first time you got Chinese take-out together…by ordering Chinese take-out together.
You've never had Chinese take-out together? Congratulations. You're celebrating your inaugural Chinese food date.
2. Your 100th Tuesday together.
It's been 100 Tuesdays. One hundred sounds like an important number, so that's got to be enough for dinner and a movie, right?
You're all out of clean underwear so you might as well make a party out of it. Do each other's laundry, order a pizza, and lie around in those weird, ill-fitting sweatpants you put on only when nothing else is clean.
4. "I kind of need to pick up some groceries so let's get dinner on the way."
You need milk. You need a date. It's a two-birds-one-stone car trip. It's economical.
5. The end of your period.
It ended yesterday. That's reason enough for celebration for both of you.
6. Gym skipping day.
Don't work out tonight. It's OK if both of you agree to eat a burrito and watch a junky movie because you're in this together.
7. You remembered you have gift certificates from last Christmas and it expires tomorrow.
You have to use that GC. You have to. Even if it's just to spend the P200 leftover amount in your Forever21 gift card. For dragging him along, he gets to pick the item for you.
8. You made up fake plans to get out of making plans with someone else.
You told your work buddies that you were already planning a date night, so now you have to go out and Instagram a romantic dinner so they don't get suspicious.
9. The first and/or last day of a new month.
That's 24 dates right there. Oh, is it October? Better go Halloween decor shopping! Oh, is it July? Better go to the beach!
10. Celebrate the one-week anniversary of the time you said you need to plan a date night.
Remember last weekend when you said you should totally plan a date night because you haven't been on one in a while? And then a bunch of errands came up and you never did? Celebrate that moment with a date night.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.