1. Sports bras are hot.
Am I alone in this? Are other people into this. Please tell me.
2. She will never get mad at you for staying in just because it's All-Star weekend.
She'll even suggest getting up early to make team-themed breakfast snacks together.
3. Your workout buddy is also your date.
You never have to choose between going to the gym and seeing your girlfriend.
4. One word: squats.
I don't think I have to explain this, but just in case: it's because they tone your butt and make it bigger. Which is a good thing.
5. She'll make you try yoga.
Most guys might not want to try yoga, but it's pretty good, and even if you'd rather hit the gym, you'll be glad you started going every once in a while to stretch out.
6. She always has healthy stuff in the fridge.
If you're ever hungry and want to eat 900 carrots, you know where to go.
7. She's physically capable of any sex position imaginable.
And then she'll rock you to sleep afterwards.
8. You can borrow her pajamas when you sleep over and not feel weird.
Because they're basically basketball shorts and track pants.
9. You're in the best shape of your life just from dating her (because you pretty much have to be).
Your dates are hikes and rock climbing and if you're not in good physical condition she will physically leave you.
10. She's low-maintenance.
She'll throw on a pair of sweatpants to go out to dinner, and she'll look good in them.
12. She's easy to shop for.
You can always fall back on some sports equipment if you don't know what to get her. Go to the Nike Store. Birthday presents, done.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.