1. She loves to snuggle more than most people love dessert. She is also pretty into dessert, but the cuddling thing is a must. Also, can you cuddle while eating cake? That might be fun to explore.
2. She's not going to get on your case about eating too many carbs. If you're worried about eating too much around her, it's almost impossible. If anything, she'll be psyched that you love food as much as she does and can order a party platter for six for dinner and high-five each other as you finish it off.
3. She hasn't noticed that you don't have a six-pack because she's too busy being excited that you're a great listener. I mean, she has noticed because she has eyes, but it's not anything she actively wishes you had because she's still so hyped you remember everything she says like a hot tape recorder she can make out with. You can also tell her pretty much anything in return because she's as empathetic as you are, which is part of why she likes you.
4. Hell, yes, she wants to go camping. She likes manly dudes, and she'll be impressed when you try to build a fire (even if you adorably fail at starting said fire because you've never been camping before in your life).
5. Yes, she is really going to order all that. Never, ever make her feel weird for ordering a burger. If you like her, you like her food choices. If not, bye.
6. No, she doesn't want to "get up early on Sunday for a quick 5K." Why would you even ask that? Do you not know me at all, Jeff, who I am no longer with?
7. She wants to be friends with all your friends. Husky guys notoriously have the most fun friends on the planet because they usually avoid chilling with bros. Invite her to hang out with your crew! She's down and she'll bring snacks.
8. You don't have to threaten every guy who looks at her to make her feel protected. There's nothing better than a guy who makes you feel quietly taken care of. Not with any kind of macho aggression, but just a subtle way of making sure you're OK at all times. Even thinking about this ... I think I need to sit down.
9. She will never stop you from buying another flannel. You could open your closet and reveal that you're basically like Doug from the cartoon Doug because all you have is a closet full of one thing, and she wouldn't care because that one thing is flannel, which she is majorly into.
10. She will be so grateful if your fridge is routinely stocked with awesome food things. Seriously, waking up at a guy's place when he has a ton of great food in his fridge feels like hitting the sexual lottery. The sex part is cool too but the artisanal jams are really what's up.
11. That stomach you're self-conscious about is the best TV-watching pillow. If you think she wants to curl up on a pile of washboard abs while watching Mad Men with you, well, no. You are wrong.
12. You can never hug her enough. Her ideal guy hugs her often and well, like a friendly, sexy bear with warm, fuzzy hands that belong to a human man. You really can't overdo this. More hugs, please.
13. She probably won't be offended if you offer to carry her. Um, that is literally her dream, thank you and good night.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.