1. You have no problem sending him out for a pack of napkins on your period.
2. You can tell him he's driving you crazy without it turning into a fight.
You no longer worry about your relationship ending if you get a little snippy over who ate the last Krispy Kreme dounut. BESIDES IT WAS TOTALLY HIM AND HE SHOULD JUST ADMIT IT.
3. You trust him to take care of your pets!
That's more important than any diamond because your cat's a real B.
4. He can meet you at a party and deal with your friends for 30 minutes before you get there.
And he actually has a pretty decent time because he recognizes that your friends are the coolest.
5. Bodily functions.
You both now have them. Even grosser/realer, you will sometimes use the bathroom when the other is showering. #noshame
6. You can go to the movies and see two different movies, and then meet in the lobby after and go to dinner!
And, hell, you could even have two separate dinners. What? You're secure in your relationship and don't want Thai food again tonight!
A truly liberating experience every woman should try at least once.
8. You don't count orgasms.
You just collect them!
Ain't nothing he hasn't seen before. (As in, earlier that morning.) (And last night.) (Giggle.)
And by forget, I mean "forget", and by "ain't no thang", I mean "WHO CARES!"
11. You don't brush your teeth for morning sex.
12. His parents call you when they want to reach him.
Seriously, dude!! Call your parents!
13. You wear a face mask to bed.
Green skin, don't care.
14. You can spend entire evenings communicating in grunts and passed slices of pizza.
All you need is a cheeseless thin crust to get you through the evening.
15. You laugh at really dumb shit together.
If you've made up songs about your own buttholes, then you're on the right track.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor changes have been implemented by Cosmo.ph editors.