1. "Soften" your body language.
"Softening up" a little may help you to relax in front of guys who make you nervous.
2. Give the guy a chance.
If a guy is into you, let him show you. The greatest relationships can come in the most unexpected packages.
3. You won’t meet someone new in your living room .
Go out and join new groups. If you keep meeting new people regularly, you might just find someone who interests you.
4. Don’t become exclusive until you’re committed.
Do not give guys the power over you without insurance! This might just save you from heartache.
5. The love you have in your heart was put there to be given away.
Loving yourself is a must, but loving someone else as much can take you to a whole new world.
6. You will experience continual disappointment if you expect to receive love from a person who has no love to give.
We all want to be that girl who changes the guy. Snap out of it, girl! If he has no love to give to you, move on.
7. Another person cannot make you unhappy unless you give him the power to do so.
Your happiness depends on you, so chin up and enjoy every moment!
8. Happily ever after can happen to you.
Believe it or not, movies are actually based on real life (although often exaggerated). Listen to lola and you may just find your prince charming.
9. When you love, you love with all your heart and you love for all the right reasons. Love because of Love.
Ever heard of Elizabeth Barrett Browning? She and your lola are on to something when they say, love for love’s sake.