1. Not being able to breathe during hugs.
That's a lot of man.
2. And girl-on-top is your jam for the same reason.
He's just a tad heavier than you.
3. Feeling like a Polly Pocket living in your tiny Polly Pocket world.
Even if you're 5-foot-8, 170 pounds, you still feel like Thumbelina up in his bed.
4. Being able to use him as a human heat lamp when it's cold.
If you're like me and you're cold constantly, cuddling up to a husky guy is like being wrapped in a hug that was put in the microwave and also comes with a brownie.
5. But you'll never be able to borrow his sweater and have it be like "sexy boyfriend fit."
Because it's just a huge sack of wool that goes down to your knees and no one thinks that is sexy. Except maybe him because he rules.
6. Knowing he'd squash anyone who crosses you even if he's not really that strong.
Like, is he really any better at protecting you than a skinny guy would be? Who knows. But it feels that way sometimes and even if that's not true, it's fun to pretend he's a superhero who would forcefully tell someone to "unhand" you.
7. Always having amazing food in the house.
You know those guys you date and you wake up in the morning and you're like, "What do you have to eat?" and they're like, "Red Horse and Vienna sausage," and you're like, "I hate this"? That will never, ever happen with him. Boy has stockpiles of food, and makes eggs with bacon and toast every morning. You are covered.
8. When you're out and your shoes are killing you, he will always give you a piggyback ride.
You basically have to beg him to put you down and everything about that is great.
9. Not having to find a nook on his chest when you're snuggling.
You can put your head literally anywhere on his chest and be comfortable as fuck. You don't have to navigate away from his jutting sternum or various ribs; it's just all pillowy, next-to-his-heartbeat loveliness forever and ever.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.