1. When you're paranoid that he's cheating on you.
From The Phantom Menace: "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
That said, learn to trust him.
2. When you're thinking of going through his messages or stalking his ex or a hot female friend.
From Revenge of the Sith: "If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find."
So don't do it!
3. When you think your guy has stopped loving you because he's replying late or doesn't text you "Good morning" anymore.
From Return of the Jedi: "Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view."
You're forgetting that time he cancelled his plans and treated you to a dinner date when you were having a terrible day, or that time he surprised you with flowers just because.
5. When you're wondering if he's The One, or if he's cheating on you.
From The Empire Strikes Back: "Clear your mind of questions."
Enjoy your relationship. Don't be praning.
6. When you want to fix yourself and make your relationship better. Or you want to break up.
From The Empire Strikes Back: "Do. Or do not. There is no try."
So it's time to stop saying "I'll try." Do it.
7. When you think he has to exert all the effort in the relationship all the time.
From The Empire Strikes Back: "You must unlearn what you have learned."
Know that times have changed and the idea that the guy should pay for all your meals and talk to you first shouldn't be forced upon anybody anymore. #RoadToGenderEquality
8. When you're losing your temper because he's being annoying or he's not getting what you're trying to tell him. Or when he hasn't introduced you to family and friends yet.
From The Empire Strikes Back: "Patience you must have, my young Padawan."
The time will come!
9. When you feel like you're not good enough for your guy.
From The Empire Strikes Back: "Luminous beings are we..[not this crude matter]."
And that includes you. <3
10. While in the relationship...
From Revenge of the Sith: "[Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.] Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
Because everybody needs space and we should give them that. And if one day they decide to go off on their own, we should be able to let them to.
Follow Stephanie on Twitter.