This Masturbation Playlist Will Level Up Your Orgasms (Seriously!)

'Tonight, it's only me that matters.'
PHOTO: istockphoto

Can we all agree that music just makes everything better? Not only is it great for when you're feeling low, when you're feeling high, and when you don't want to feel anything at all—but it can also enhance the eff out of your masturbating session.

Now you might be thinking: Why do I have to listen to music when I'm masturbating? But just like music helps you in other facets of your life, it also helps you get into the right mindset for your touch yo'self sesh.

And according to data by PlusOne, nearly 36 percent of women already listen to music while masturbating. So for the other 64 percent of you, first, WYD? Secondly, here's an already curated playlist we made for you to get you started. Trust, there's no going back after you dabbled in some music. Enjoy!

1. "Joan of Arc" by Little Mix

No, we love you so much Little Mix, we put our hands on ourselves.

Continue reading below ↓

2. "Party for One" by Carly Rae Jepson

Quite literally your solo time.

3. "Dancing in Circles" by Lady Gaga

Your hand, that is.

4. "Pillow Talk" by ZAYN

Fluff 'em up and get comfy.

5. "Kicks" by FKA Twigs

A sultry bop to add to the mix.

Continue reading below ↓
Recommended Videos

6. "Sex With Me" by Rihanna

...Is the best, right RiRi?

7. "Love Myself" by Hailee Steinfeld

All while making yourself feel good.

8. "Confident" by Demi Lovato

If you know what works for you, boo will learn, too.

9. "Turnin' Me On" by Keri Hilson (feat. Lil Wayne)

*Thinks about Channing Tatum*

10. "Good for You" by Selena Gomez (feat. A$AP ROCKY)


11. "Feeling Myself" by Nick Minaj (feat. Beyoncé)

As you should be!


This article originally appeared on Minor edits have been made by the editors.

Continue reading below ↓

Sorry, no results were found for