Despite knowing that communication is one of the most important factors in an amazing sex life, for some reason, so many of us still struggle to tell our partners what we want more of (and less of, TBH). Talking about sex can seem daunting, especially if you're worried it could hurt your partner or make them defensive. But you can do it in a positive way, and if they get mad then maybe they don't care as much about making sure you get what you need, as they are about protecting their own ego.
Here, women reveal what they wish their partners would do more of during sex and in bed.
- "More foreplay so I feel like he's into me and my body and not just getting off." [via]
- "Make more genuine noise and have more foreplay. Going down on me every once in a while wouldn't be a bad thing either." [via]
- "I wish he was a little more vocal naturally, but he's great about being vocal when I ask him to." [via]
- "Made me feel more desirable." [via]
- "Definitely more foreplay. I understand guys are just not into it. But it makes me feel like an actual person not just an object to get off with." [via]
Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- "He knows I'm into BDSM so I wish we explored that more. He's quite nervous about it, though, since he fears he will hurt me. We take it one step at a time. Other than that, he is quite perfect in bed." [via]
- "I've never slept with a guy who moans/grunts/makes much noise and wish they did. A lot of my friends say the same, and I find it so odd." [via]
- "More foreplay is always good." [via]
- "Cuddled... :(" [via]
- "I want my partner to suck my toes." [via]
- "Turn off the light." [via]
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com/uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.