If we’re gonna talk about bold, one-of-a-kind love stories, no couple comes to mind faster than the wife-and-wife power duo Angie and Joey Mead King, who have served major relationship goals over the years, maintaining their unbreakable bond amidst Angie’s (formerly known as car enthusiast Ian King) controversial transition.
The couple, who first rubbed elbows at a magazine-hosted party, displays the kind of genuine love and affection that hopeless romantics can only dream of! But if there’s one thing that obviously hasn’t changed about this rule-breaking duo, it’s their masterful take on chic couple dressing—always impeccably in sync wherever they go.
From grungy-chic ‘fits to more put-together ensembles, check out a roundup below of their most unforgettable looks yet.
Look: Angie and Joey King’s Chic Couple Outfits:
1. There’s no denying that the ladies are both fashion darlings, looking radiant in bright-colored pieces that highlight their gorgeous tanned skins.
2. The businesswoman and veteran model frequently hit the beach, and whenever they do, they make sure to coordinate in matching bikinis that flaunt their sensational figures.
3. Here’s another hers-and-hers moment in easy breezy dresses signifying their effortless allure.
4. Opting for all-black ensembles, the couple’s united front proves that you can never go wrong with the classics.
5. Sweetly strolling arm in arm, Joey and Angie flaunted their effortless summer style in maxi dresses that marry both comfort and polish.
6. Joey and Angie demonstrate how grunge-girl styling is done, showing up in some key fashion pieces from the ‘90s: vintage band shirt, leather jogger pants, gold chain belt, and pointy-toed witchy boots.
7. The women are figures of glamour and grace in cocktail dresses, finishing off their looks in matching ankle strap heels. So stunning!
READ MORE ABOUT THE KINGS:
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!