During the past few days, newly-crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2022 Celeste Cortesi has been lighting up everyone’s social media feeds with her effortless beauty and standout style. And frankly, with a face and body like hers—is there really any surprise?
If you’re looking for sartorial inspiration for summer, look no further. The Filipino-Italian beauty queen is a certified beach babe, donning swimsuit choices that never cease to inspire us. Having won Best in Swimsuit twice in a row (the first one during her Miss Earth Philippines bid and now MUPH), she's a true expert in poolside dressing! For proof, have a look for yourself below.
9 Sultry and Classy Swimsuit OOTDs of Miss Universe-Philippines Celeste Cortesi:
1. Swimsuit and heels? Celeste shows us how its done as she sizzles in an all-red criss-cross bikini number.
2. Once again a lady in the fiery hue, she flaunts her sensational figure in a timeless scooped bikini.
3. The 24-year-old stunner keeps her poolside look as classy as possible in a two-piece bikini adorned with golden metal straps.
4. A cut-out maillot will always feel right. Case in point: Celeste’s violet one-piece ‘fit is evoking all the Baywatch feels.
5. Who cares if you’re wearing mismatched bikini? Just an ounce of confidence coupled with a smize and you'll still look fabulous, according to Celeste.
6. Disco-ready swimwear are all the rave nowadays, and Celeste definitely agrees. She looks so chic in a sparkling neon bikini!
7. We totally love how stylish a lace swimsuit can be, which looks so flattering paired with Celeste’s red-lip beauty look!
8. You can never go wrong with a black suit with a classic silhoutte, tried and true as a fool-proof poolside ensemble.
9. Celeste looks fresh and versatile in a bright floral number, showing off her fun and playful side behind all the glitz and glam of pageantry.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!