Admit it, wearing all-white can be tricky. There's a risk of messing up your clothes. It's also wardrobe malfunction-prone. You might even reveal more than you intend to. Eeep!
But it's time to let those fears go. Here are 10 reasons to convince you to give all-white a try, straight from these style stars' OOTD posts:
- White-on-white can make you super conscious of dumi and mantsa, so it's wise to pick something with ~*texture*~ to hide imperfections. Here, Yassi Pressman wears a chic bohemian look that's at once beach wedding-appropriate, and perf to wear to lunch with the girls.
- Ever the style chameleon, Pia Wurtzbach isn't afraid to try on different looks and wear the unthinkable! She puts on what seems to be a swimsuit with strategic cut-outs and throws on a pair of slouchy, high-waist trousers over it. Punctuated with a sleek 'do, it’s chic level x1,000!
- A fan of bodysuits and all things body-skimming, Martine Cajucom is clad in white-on-white spandex that hugs her tight, and she couldn't care less about the possibility of messing up her whites. Now that's confidence.
- Perfect tailoring is the name of the game and Anne Curtis is obvs a pro at it. Precise to the last detail, we can’t help but notice the calculated abs exposure, the structure of her suit jacket, and her trousers’ perfect length, merely kissing the floor as she stands.
- Heart Evangelista sticks to her unapologetically OTT ways, donning a white blouse with billowing sleeves and a skirt with feathers at the hem. She takes a disco ball for a bag and sticks to her usual middle-part, sleek ponytail 'do. It's Panda-approved, too!
- How to look comfy but not frumpy? Leave it to stylish momma Belle Daza to show us further proof that monochromatic is the way to go if you're after stand-out looks that require minimum effort.
- A breath of fresh air as always, Elisse Joson keeps it dainty and feminine, choosing a cutesy ensemble in delicate, floral prints (which are arguably very her), in a *subtly* sexy silhouette. She keeps it modest by throwing over a white coat and sticking to minimal jewelry.
- When is Mari Jasmine not ever in white? Neutrals are the name of her fashion game and we totally get why: They're chic, timeless, and fun to style and play around with—in fact, with white, the possibilities are endless!
- Kyline Alcantara is performance-ready in white, and we think this look is one you can wear to dinners (no spaghetti, please!) or drinks with the girls (stick to clear vodka!), too. Like her personality, her OOTD screams casual, fun, and chic all at once!
- Bea Soriano borrows from the past decades' best trends and puts on an all-white ensemble of luxe silk co-ords, topped off with the season's "it" accessory, padded headbands. It’s totally our style!