ICYMI, Belle Mariano is currently in the U.S. with her on-screen partner Donny Pangilinan along with other celebs, including Maris Racal, Andrea Brillantes, and Charlie Dizon, for the #StarMagic30BeyondtheStars tour. Aside from all the fun snaps she's been posting online, we've also been loving her super chic OOTDs!
Just like many of us, the Gen Z star loves reaching for her neutral basics. In her previous vlog, she talked about how they're easy to mix and match, so it comes as no surprise that her travel OOTDs are mainly composed of earth-toned pieces.
Take a look at Belle Mariano's neutral OOTDs:
1. Belle is here to prove that you don't need to sacrifice comfort over style. Doesn't she look so chic in this sneaker outfit? She balanced out a corset top with a pair of wide-leg pants and completed her OOTD with some white kicks.
2. We're loving this casual-chic 'fit idea from Belle! While exploring the San Francisco Bay Area with fellow celebs Kim Chiu, Andrea Brillantes, and of course, Donny Pangilinan, she wore a black tank top, brown oversized blazer, and a pair of blue jeans. She accessorized her neutral look with a bubblegum pink shoulder bag and a pair of white sunnies.
3. So classy! If you don't know what to wear for a night out, try this easy outfit combo from Belle: Wear a black jumpsuit, tie your hair into a low ponytail, grab any pair of heels, and you're good to go. ;)
4. Here's a timeless style formula you can always turn to: Dresses and sneakers! For a cohesive look, you can even match the colorway of your kicks with the color of your dress just like what Belle did here.
5. We swear, co-ords will make dressing up for the 'gram so much easier, especially when traveling.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!