ICYDK, Francine Diaz was recently in the US to promote her recently concluded show Dirty Linen along with fellow co-star and love team partner Seth Fedelin. After gracing the G! Kapamilya presents Dirty Linen sa America event in Sacramento, California, the Gen Z love team spent some well-deserved time off by going sightseeing. Of course, the 19-year-old actress sported the ~*cutest*~ OOTDs as she roamed around famous landmarks, and we're definitely using them as pegs for our next vacation!
Check them out below:
PHOTOS: Francine Diaz's Chic Travel Outfits During Her USA Trip
1. Francine wore the perfect outfit for a hot day out to see the *iconic* Hollywood sign—a blue and white gingham dress from Tommy Jeans paired with black oversized sunnies and minimal gold accessories.
2. For her daytime trip to Las Vegas with Seth, Francine chose to keep things casual with a white oversized graphic tee tucked into her denim high-waisted shorts. Since her day involved a lot of walking, the Gen Z star wore comfy beige sneakers.
3. Francine looked absolutely adorable in her cream-colored top and gray stretchy headband—we're definitely buying one ASAP.
4. Though very safe and gorgeous, neutrals can have a tendency to look "boring" and monochromatic. In the picture, Francine demonstrates how to spice up your usual earth-toned 'fits—by adding a fun printed clothing item to the mix! In this case, she paired her cream-colored cardigan and brown top with a floral printed skirt.
5. The Y2K vibes are ~*immaculate*~ in Francine's early aughts-inspired 'fit: A body-hugging black shirt paired with khaki low-rise pants that expose her midriff.