Would it be wrong to claim that Ivana Alawi is the queen of hubadera girls? You don't need to scroll through her Instagram that much to see that her sartorial philosophy is the more skin, the better. She definitely has the figure of a vixen, and has all the right to flaunt it.
Tight fits, cutouts, and short lengths are essential elements to anything she slips on. With her signature "butt out" pose, she rocks whatever outfit she has on, making double-taps rain on every photo of her. If you're inspired to show off all the curves you have like the YouTube sensation herself, read on for 10 dresses she's making strong cases for.
10 Ivana Alawi-approved dresses for every hubadera girl
1. A halter dress will always be an effortlessly sultry option in Ivana's book. She added some more spice to the backless look by going for one with a fun two-tone print and a keyhole cutout.
2. Some cutouts and a high slit on the side of your maxi dress can instantly add some allure to the full coverage frock. The YouTuber looked as cool as ever in a lilac one that had ribbing details.
3. Dive into Ivana's closet and you'll be surrounded by a bevy of bodycons. One variation she recently rocked was a black one with a v-neck, collar, and hem details in white.
4. Speaking of body-hugging frocks, Ivana also looked stunning in this camo-print tube dress. Complementing the earthy hues of her outfit was a burgundy Louis Vuitton handbag.
5. For daintier days, the 24-year-old bombshell slips into a polka-dotted mini dress with a frilly hem and sleeves. We love how her brown highlights match the hue of the 'fit!
6. Ivana seems to love nude tones as much as she does flattering frocks. Here, she dons another sleek short-sleeved mini dress with a cutout by her chest area, creating a bandeau-like look.
7. Another style she loves is a ruched v-neck dress that gathers at the middle. Any lighter in tone and this frock would appear to be painted unto her figure. Love!
8. Pastels are also more than welcome in Ivana's repertoire. A ribbed light blue bodycon perfectly suits her bedazzled pink Prada bag, making for a look that's cute and cool at the same time.
9. This baroque-printed slip dress is one she can slip into when lounging around at home or when she's going out. Tip: If you're a bit afraid to wear something this short, you can always put on some bike shorts underneath it for some security.
10. Ivana's fun disposition reflects in her sweet smile and her choice of dress. Take this cheerful sunny yellow frock for example! Aside from its vibrant color, its tie-up straps and sweetheart neckline adds heaps of charm to it.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!