Unafraid to go all-out in her OOTDs, it's really hard to predict what style Sandara Park will go for next. One thing’s for sure, though: this krung-krung has a penchant for anything quirky, fun, and oversized. Below, we list down her best menswear-inspired looks that we're totally copying next:
1. Fitted suit jacket + black pants + strappy heels
2. Office trousers + white pullover + ~*ugly*~ sneakers
Because honestly, everything borrowed from the boys is cool and comfy. We totally get why Sandara Park loves spending her off-duty days in them! Also, we might just give in and get ourselves a pair of ugly sneakers after seeing this look.
3. Oversized shirt + loose black slacks + bulky shoes
4. T-shirt + men’s shirt as outerwear + jeans
Adding layers is a great way to add more color and volume to your look, especially if you’re on the cute and petite side like Sandara!
5. Fitted men’s shirt + black necktie + black + white wingtip shoes
It’s Sandara Park meets Karl Lagerfeld: a fashion manifestation of K-Parisian chic!
6. Loose striped tee + white boyfriend jeans + Oxford shoes
Now all you need is that inner hip-hop swagger to pull off this look.
7. T-shirt + leather jacket + office trousers + colorful sneakers
A master at playful-chic dressing, Sandara Park punctuates her grungy black-and-white look with a burst of color.